FIRST CALL FOR BOOK CHAPTERS
We have an open call for chapter publication in our upcoming book entitled:
Reducing Food Loss & Waste:
Challenges, Trends, and Solutions
planned to be published by “SPRINGER NATURE”.
You are invited to submit an Abstract to Dr. Pedro Aguilar-Zarate through the following
Benefits of Authoring a Book Chapter
• No submission or publication fees (unless colored figures are requested by the authors)
• Personal contact and support during the publishing process
• Connect chapters to your ORCID ID to earn recognition for your work
• High Visibility
• Electronic citation and linking via DOI increases the discoverability of your work
• Submission of your work to major indexing and abstracting databases including Scopus®
• Worldwide dissemination through top book distributors
Scope of the Book:
In this book, we delve into one of the most pressing challenges facing our planet today the colossal issue of food loss and waste. As a global society, we are witnessing a stark contradiction where millions of people go hungry while vast quantities of food are lost or discarded throughout the supply chain. This book is an earnest call to action, presenting cutting-edge technical solutions that promise to transform the way we produce, manage, and utilize food resources.
This book serves as a vital resource for policymakers, academics, food industry professionals, and anyone concerned about the sustainability of our global food system.
Together, let us embrace the power of technical innovation and pave the way for a more efficient, equitable, and environmentally conscious food future.
We welcome both theoretical and empirical contributions that address the key topics in the “Reduction of Food Loss and Waste”.
The contributions can be original research, theoretical essays, classical surveys, systematic literature reviews, and case studies.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15-May-2024
Pedro Aguilar-Zárate, PhD
A. K. Haghi, PhD
Ricardo Gómez-García, PhD